All commercially operated bouncy castles and inflatable slides must have a regular inspection conducted by a competent person.
Operators of Inflatable Play Equipment.
PIPA is an inspection scheme and therefore does not have any control over Operators of inflatable play equipment and cannot investigate complaints against them.
Inspectors of Inflatable Play Equipment
If you have a complaint against an Inspector, please try and resolve it with the PIPA Inspector or Inspection Body concerned as soon as the issue arises.
If you are unable to resolve the complaint directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your issue(s) in detail and attach supporting evidence such as documents and photographs. We only accept PDF and JPEG attachments. We do not accept zipped files. If posting please do not send by recorded or special delivery.
- We cannot respond to anonymous complaints, nor complaints received for which no evidence is provided
- Information provided by the complainant may be shared verbatim with the Inspector to obtain a specific response to each point raised
- PIPA is not responsible for paying compensation or making a financial award on behalf of its Inspectors
The PIPA mediation service is unable to assist if:
- The dispute is being considered by an Alternative Dispute Resolution Body
- The dispute is being considered by the Courts
- You have instructed a legal advisor
- The dispute is regarding compensation or financial disagreements