PIPA Inspectors work within an Inspection Body which is generally their employer, though often in small companies the Inspector and Inspection Body are the same person.

To become a competent Inspector you must be qualified and registered with the Register of Play Inspectors International (RPII). The RPII conduct written and practical examinations for Inspectors of inflatable play equipment. The process ensures that Inspectors have met the required levels of knowledge and competency to test. Click here for more information.

Upon successful completion of the RPII written and practical examinations, you can apply to become a PIPA Inspector and use the scheme.

© 2020 PIPA